My Note in Physics Class, Today


Today I started my note in physics class with this.. I don't know why I'm did this. I'm not certain about my mood today.
  
"I’m sick of being your toy. Do you think I’m still a little girl that doesn’t know about the reality? I’m just grow up. Okay I’m lying if I say that I want to grow up. Life. Life makes me learn how to grow up. If I have two choice, between grow up and stay simple as a little girl. Of course I will choose the second one. I just wanna have a simple life and live as a little girl forever. I don’t have many big impossible problems. Really want it. But life must go on. I have to face the problems. Whatever it is. How bitter the life is. I still have to take it. So hard to say, to forget, and also to remember."


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sheila On 7 - Yang Terlewatkan

PENAMPILAN DIRI

STANDAR OPERASIONAL PROSEDUR (SOP) PEMERIKSAAN RUMPLE LEED (1)